Inclination for extreme sensual pleasures stems from the strong animal instincts of a person. Sometimes the native strives for fulfilment of desires of sensual pleasures leaving all social norms, disregarding the age, sex, and marital status of the other person. These types of over- sexed and perverted sexual- patterns or behaviours of a person generate scandals and disasters in the society.
Now with the help of integrated analytical approach in astrology, we can analyse the factors responsible for derogative and perverted sexual patterns of a person.
Factors Responsible For Sexuality:
- Ascendant—individuality of the person
- Sign Libra— satisfactory results in love affair and conjugal bliss
- 5th house/lord—indicates love affairs and sexual intercourse.
- 7th house from Ascendant/Sun/Moon— represents wife/husband, marriage, marital happiness, and sexual pleasures.
- 8th house/sign Scorpio—passion for carnal pleasures
- Moon—emotions, desires of human mind, and give courage for passions for sex
- Venus—significator of wife in male chart, maintain sexual activities.
- Mars— martial planet, courage, passion for carnal pleasures.
- Jupiter—significator of husband, in female chart.
- Saturn —offers obstacles in life
- Rahu—denotes lust and perverted behaviours
Different Combinations for Sexual scandals and disasters:
- Sign Libra is owned by Moon and Venus sexual appeal is enhanced. If they are further aspected by Rahu/Mars the native will involves in corrupt sexual practices.
- If Libra sign is owned by 4 or more than 4 planets domestic pleasure, cohabitation and conjugal life will get disturbed.
- 7th lord/Venus be conjoined with nodes Rahu/Ketu and be aspected by a malefic the native or his wife will be adulterous.
- Mars, mercury and Venus in 7th, with no benefice aspects and Jupiter is not in quadrant, render the native passionate and make him seek unnatural sources of gratification.
- Different position for 7th lord
- In ascendant—the native become highly sexual and attracted towards other women. And if 1st lord is also posited in 7th the native will become hetro-sexual.
- In 2nd house—native will not be satisfied with his wife.
- In 8th house—native will visits prostitutes, and loves others women in comparison to his wife.
- In 12th house— wife of the native will be highly sexual in nature.
- Afflicted Saturn in 4th house, the native will commit incest.
- Saturn in 5th/7th house the native will get pleasure from old women.
- Saturn with Moon/Venus/Mars, gives adulterous nature.
- Saturn in quadrant in its own sign/exaltation the native will become highly sexual.
- Afflicted Jupiter in 1st/7th/10th/12th house, the native may cross any limit for sexual gratification.
- Jupiter in 6th house in a male sign makes a person sensuous.
- Afflicted Moon/Venus in 9th, the native will violate his teacher’s bed.
- Weak Moon joins a malefic in 7th house, the native will corrupt a married women.
- Moon forming bad aspect with Venus, gives pleasure with other’s partner.
- If Moon is in the 7th and debilitated, sex relations will take place with maid -servants.
- Moon in 12th house in Pisces, the native will become highly sexual.
- Venus in 7th makes one very -very passionate.
- If Venus in Ascendant with lords of 2nd/7th/6th, the native’s moral character will be questionable.
- Venus combines Mars/Rahu or aspected by them, native will have illegal connections.
- Afflicted Venus and Mercury in 7th, makes the native inclined towards secret pleasures.
- Mars in 8th /9th/12th houses, the sexual-urge increases many folds.
- Mars in the 7th house with no benefices aspects, intercourse occurs with immature girls.
- Mars in 7th with Saturn the native may have homosexual tendencies
Sexual behaviour like animal
- If Mars and a malefic in 7th house
- If Sun in 7th and Mars in 4th house
- If Mars in 4th and Rahu in 7th house
- If 7th lord is aspected by Venus occupying a sign of Mars
- Malefic in three of quadrants
- 4th house occupied by lords of 2nd/7th/10th house, the native will hunt after another woman.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]
Source by Geeta Jha